Today is the birthday of the music artiste Banky W’s better half, Adesua Etomi and she has been receiving birthday messages from friend and family and fans.
Banky is not to be left behind as he wished his lovely wife Adesua a happy birthday on On Instagram.
His lovely message says, “Today is #BaeDay… Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, unquestionably, the best of my life.
“You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart’s desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait.”
Woli Arole, real name Oluwatoyin Bayegun is a comedian that became popular through his skits on Instagram, fast forward years later and he has added actor, producer, MC international comedian to his professional profile.
The young man turns a year older today and he his very excited. The comedian is sharing new photos of himself on Instagram and as usual he adds his funny side to it.
Nollywood actress Steph Nora Okere is coming out and revealing the reason behind her setting up her NGO. The actress in an interview with Broadway TV revealed that she was sexually harassed by movie producers in the past.
According to her she was harassed by a popular producer who put a knife to her neck, and asked her to strip. She says she didn’t speak out because she was advised not to and she stopped going for auditions for 2 years because she was traumatized.
1. Tayo was born on the 21st of February, 1976 in Ijebu Ode Ogun State.
2. She gave birth to her daughter when she was 21 and is a single mother. According to Tayo she is sure the husband of her child is not interested in a relationship with them, that his why he has not approached them.
Tayo Odueke and Daughter, Naomi
3. In 2011, Tayo suffered a very terrible illness that almost cost her her life but she survived and is happy to be alive and well.
4. Tayo was once arrested for killing a 16-month-old child under strange circumstances in 2011. The case was dropped against her.
5. In 2014, Tayo Odueke confirmed her affair with top fuji act,Adekunle Malaika.
6. In 2015, Tayo produced her first movie titled Khajidat.
7. Tayo is very passionate about her job and wishes to take her her production company international.